Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hotaru No Mori

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tabris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I don't know why it took me so long, but I finally downloaded and read Hotaru No Mori. To sum it up, this was my face when I was done reading: [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    I totally loved it... And since I loved it, I must own it [img]redface.gif[/img] So, my question is as follows... Was this one-shot included in one of Midorikawa Yuki's tankoubon? If so, which one? I've been looking around the net for info on this, but I couldn't find anything [img]frown.gif[/img] I think it might be this one, but I'm only basing that judgement on the fact that it says it's a compilation of the mangaka's short stories [img]confused.gif[/img]

    So yeah... Any and all help will be much appreciated!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member silver_flute's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hotarubi no Mori he (sorry!! I gave sakura the wrong title) is written by Midorikawa Yuki. It is one-shot story.. so there is no continuation.. Anyway, Hotaru is in the comic Hotarubi no mori he (same title) with four short stories.. Hotaru is one of them. all stories represent each seasons.. such as spring, summer, authum, and winter. Hotaru is the summer one. The stories arent related to each other though.. Midorikawa Yuki's other comics are Akaku Saku koe 1-3 Atsui hibi and Hiiro no Isu 1-2.. they are all very wonderful.. Anyway, I decided to scanlate one of the short story from Hotaru bi no mori he. Its called hibi fukaku It will take a while since I am busy univ student.. but I promise i will finish it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    Hotaru No Mori


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks at Tabris curiously* I've seen that name around the pOnju RP forums... Any relation?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •